Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
14 teryx 4 800
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the teryx world and was wondering how the power commander V worked and also if it would void the warranty can anyone help

·
Old Ezra
967 Posts
VFJs makes a world of difference!! Take it off before a dealer visit......No big deal.

·
14 teryx 4 800
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does he have a website

·
Burn out vs fade away!
676 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi John , is it possible to get your contact info I have a question about PVC control

Sent from my iPhone using Off-Road Forums

·
Registered
186 Posts
Not to Hijack,

but I just bought a PCV from VForceJohn that I am going to be selling in about a week once I remove it. Its literally been on one ride, and after that ride with the family, I decided to go back to a quad, so it'll be for sale.

PM if interested!

·
14 teryx 4 800
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
V tec If you would have been 2 days earlier I would have bought I just bought one from John. Was there something you didnt like about it I havent recieved mine yet

·
Registered
186 Posts
No, it worked great, but I am going to be trading or selling the T4, and no reason to give away any goodies!

·
Vendor
1,121 Posts
I have these in stock. I had 50 last week. I have about 10 left.

570-875-9071

375 shipped. I do all the programming and setup and future mapping is FREE should you decide to upgrade to pipes or whatever in the future.

I also have these for atv Brute's, canam's, polaris.

They sell out fast and they are tough to get in a timely manner. so I try to stock up as much as possible.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts