Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for new map for my power commander for my 2014 teryx 800LE
Any one have one? i'm looking to turn off speed limiter and rpm.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I purchased the commander V, don’t waste your money. I purchased for the same reason after getting commander V the programs are for helping run more than efficient. I emailed the help or service that helped with technical issues I was asked where I got the information that the commander V would remove the mph.
I had read multiple emails and about the commander V and there were 2 different units that would remove the speed limit, the information is incorrect.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I purchased the commander V, don’t waste your money. I purchased for the same reason after getting commander V the programs are for helping run more than efficient. I emailed the help or service that helped with technical issues I was asked where I got the information that the commander V would remove the mph.
I had read multiple emails and about the commander V and there were 2 different units that would remove the speed limit, the information is incorrect.
Ok so it lit ,e turn up the speed a little but that's all really looking for more!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts