Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what color wire is the key on power in the tail light harness. The license plate holder I installed has an LED light id light to hook up. Thanks!

·
Registered
109 Posts
I installed my Ryco kit back in June, and from what I remember I think its "blue"???? Don't quote me on it.....

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol thanks. I ordered the XTC license plate frame separate from my kit so it didn’t come with wiring instructions. I also haven’t had the chance to just just the plug and use my multimeter. (which would obviously make the most sense)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Agreed. I'm at work now, and of course haven't looked at the "rear end" of the Teryx since install...lol, I can check tonight if I think about it. Take care

·
Registered
109 Posts
So I looked at the Teryx. Dang thing is kinda muddy underneath there and it’s -12 degrees outside past few days here in old Iowa. There is a blue wire up by the area you can mount the license plate. (Where I did) but if you run it all the way up to the light itself it’s a black/yellowish and looks like tan and red. Pretty muddy. I’m trying to help you out as much as I can but I have everything cleanly tapped and zipped tied up and out of the way.
Hope you can get it figured out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts