Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Talked with unisteer the other day and they have their power steering almost done for the Teryx. When I get back from racing in the GNCC April 12th I will be getting one and doing a install video on it.

The people we have sold a rhino unit to and myself love the power steering on the rhino!!!

I advertise them for $995 but call in an order and you can get one for $925, they don't like me to advertise them below that. I know it is expensive but it is very nice!!! I just sold one to a guy in Australia Friday!!!

Todd

·
KFXokie
195 Posts
Hey Todd, I just ordered up the VDI Saturday and your staff is great about communicating with the customer. Give them a pat on the back from us all.
Let us know how much of a difference the power steering makes. I have two girls that will be driving my Teryx soon, but just turning the wheel is laboring for them right now. Does it take 1 finger to turn the wheel when moving and does it take the feedback away from rough trails, etc.? Kinda a big pill to swallow compared to what it costs for a Grizzly or a Rincon factory power steering add on?!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am sure it will work great as it does on the Rhino, go over to our site and watch the video in the ad for the power steering where Nick who is a quadriplegic demonstrates his use.

It makes my rhino where you can lock it into 4wd positive lock and use the palm of your hand to turn it lock to lock on pavement. Nick reports it takes the bump steer out of it.

I agree it is a hard pill to swallow and that is why we offer it $70 off via phone. Of course I hope you will think like a woman and say "well with the $70 I saved I will buy something else from Hunterworks"!!!!

Thanks for the comment too, I will pass it on!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts