Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
TOTM Winner Sep '22
2014 TERYX 4 LE 4X4
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would love for all who reads this to say prayers for my son. I lost him Wed morning to a self inflicted gunshot wound he was 33, big Kawasaki Fan & avid stunt rider with a big heart anyone can Google his name & I'm sure they will see his Stunt riding. He started riding with me when he was 8 yrs old then at 10 yrs old I had him racing motorcross he was a natural talent. Even went to the Moto GP in Indy & I hooked him up with Moto2 Rider Ant West we hung out with his whole race team & drove them around Indy that weekend we stayed in his paddock & even sat on his moto2 bike. He also stunted with good friend & pro stunt rider Crazy Dan Jackson from Kansas city. He will be missed God Speed my son love dad!
Thank you to the Tyrex form admins for letting me post this.
Park Lawn Funeral Home | Obituaries | Kansas City | Liberty | Lathrop - Page 5108572
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting

My son on his Zx6r showing off!

·
Administrator
4,422 Posts
May God comfort you and keep you close during this tragic time in your life.

“Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭41:10‬

Reactions: LiftedT4Le

·
TOTM Winner Sep '22
2014 TERYX 4 LE 4X4
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
May God comfort you and keep you close during this tragic time in your life.

“Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭41:10‬
Thank you dlb!! May God Be with you as well!

·
TOTM Winner Sep '22
2014 TERYX 4 LE 4X4
137 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Teryx4 LE
62 Posts
Hey Lifted, you know I have been praying for you during this time, I live close and wish I could help you more through this hard time. stay strong and know we care about you on here.
Hopefully we can both get away next weekend and get our minds off things and hit some trails together. we both need it for different reasons.
your memories of your son will be with you always and they will be cherished over the years, go have some crown and a good cigar and let his memories fill you with joy in this trying time. you got my number, text or call anytime buddy

·
TOTM Winner Sep '22
2014 TERYX 4 LE 4X4
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey Lifted, you know I have been praying for you during this time, I live close and wish I could help you more through this hard time. stay strong and know we care about you on here.
Hopefully we can both get away next weekend and get our minds off things and hit some trails together. we both need it for different reasons.
your memories of your son will be with you always and they will be cherished over the years, go have some crown and a good cigar and let his memories fill you with joy in this trying time. you got my number, text or call anytime buddy
Thanks I know right,I hear you loud & clear! Lots going on with our families for sure!
I appreciate it ToddBuh

1 - 20 of 20 Posts