Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
two pair of Pro Armor 3" four point belts.
Awesome belts with chest straps and pockets on the front.
They come in the original box with 3 rides on them.
175.00 shipped to the lower 48

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do you mean the x bar of the cage? Or do you have a harness bar?
They will attach to the cage, and the straps are adjustable to fit.
I also have a harness bar I'm going to sell if that would help.

·
Registered
5 Posts
How much with the Harness bar? and is the the bar for a T2 or T4 I have a 2011 T2 I would be using them in. Thanks for your time.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The belts are sold, just have the bar.
If your interested, give me your zip and I'll get you a price.
Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Zip is 02762 and I have both a commercial address and home address if that makes a difference in shipping cost. I know sometimes it will.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Could you text me a photo of it? And it is for a 2 seat Teryx correct? I have a 2011 T2 . text the photo to 508-954-5681 if you can . Thanks again!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks for the pic and your time. I am trying to decide on if I should keep the stock cage and just get a harness bar and 4 point belts or have a custom cage made. Thank you for your time I am going to talk to a local guy about doing a custom cage and I will get back to you if I decide to stay stock. I am leaning towards staying stock and getting a bar and belts.I own a Motocross graphic company and we do graphics for just about everything(ATV,DirtBike,UTVJetski,RC car helmets etc etc....). Would you be up for trading some custom graphics for the bar? You can see some of our work by searching s4mx.com on facebook or google. We are currently rebuilding our website but you can also find us on ebay and see the feedback we have gotten. Thank you for your time.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts