Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HERE IT IS GUYS ONE OF THE FIRST FULL RACE TERYXS DONE, THIS CAR HAS EVERYTHING TO GO RACING. SCORE, BITD, OR SHORT COURSE FULL CHROMOLY CHASSIS DRAGONFIRE ARMS ELKA PRO SERIES SHOCKS W/ IN CAB ADJ.PRP SEATS, BELTS AND NETS FUEL SAFE CELL, DRAGONFIRE EXHAUST AND PROGRAMMER CRB FULL ALUM BODYWORK DOUGLAS BEADLOCKS AND MAXXIS BIGHORNS ALL SAFTEY EQUIP. INCLUDING ODDESSY GEL BATT.MAIN POWER SWITCH AND DUAL HORNS, ALSO COMES W/ SOLTEK 3 8IN. HID LIGHT RACK. THIS CAR IS READY TO RACE MY LOSS IS YOUR GAIN!!! THIS CAR HAS ONLY RACED ONE SHORT COURSE RACE AND GONE TO SHOWS FOR OUR COMPANY PLEASE CALL ME @ (951) 852-9183 FOR ANY INFO INVESTED 36K SELLING FOR 19k

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just jetting and air box mods, car was finished originally to race san felipe 250 this year no motor mods were out at the time guys at dragonfire sent everything they had at the time. now they have everything for it

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sorry guys, having problems downsizing the pics i have for this post. i can send them via email if interested PM me with email address, thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts