Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just installed my full probox system. it sounds sweet. i might get a ticket now for loud music:cop2::run:

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
i just installed my full probox system. it sounds sweet. i might get a ticket now for loud music:cop2::run:
Do you mind if I ask where you got that set up from I really like?

·
Registered
21 Posts
That looks good. I looked at the probox, but did not like the one for the teryx. Yours looks like the Rhino setup. What kind of modifications did you have to do to get it to mount up on the Teryx?

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
are those waterproof speakers? how much does it weigh? what does it look like with the roof off?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
ok, mine is the rhino setup (fits perfect between the bars on top). the modifications weren't hard at all. on the outside two brackets i had to turn them on a little more angle and drill new holes (very easy).

it doesn't look bad at all without top.

the speakers are kenwood 2 way speakers and they are waterproof.

weight? i don't know exactly what it ways but i would say about 40lbs.

feel free to ask any other questions

i wish i would have taken pictures when i installed it to show you guys. the pic below is the only one i have left on my computer, if you would like to see more let me know and i'll shoot you a couple

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hormel's Extreme Atv in Broussard Louisiana.
i don't know what it costs for just the box. mine came as a whole package. speakers and head unit were all installed in box and hooked up. i just mounted it to roll cage and ran one wire to battery and i was done.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
$720. i think the box alone might be around 225. not exactly sure though

·
Registered
60 Posts
$720. i think the box alone might be around 225. not exactly sure though
That's not too bad for the stereo and speakers along with the box, especially for anything with "marine" in the name :)

Don't see any of the UTV places with the ProBox listed though. Their website doesn't give a dealer list either ...

·
Registered
60 Posts
pj - Yeah, and I may go that direction, but I would like to see what the Probox actually sells for, I like that the stereo enclosure is built in to the speaker box and the construction is going to sound better than the plastic of the one Todd has. Thanks for pointing it out though!

·
Registered
60 Posts
That's the manufacturer, they don't have a # on their site .. I did put an email into them via their site but no response. I'll check with a local stereo store and see if they can order them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts