Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to use the stock tires and replace the wheels with some SS108's. When I look in the catalogs all I see is 12x7 front and rear. Shouldn't it be 12x8 and 12x10? I know I need a hole pattern of 4/137, but what does the 3+5 offset mean. I would like to keep the stock width. Am I going to be able to use the SS108's? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Vendor
55 Posts
We haven't received out teryx le yet. I'm not sure the stock offset.

What wheel options from ITP will not stick out more than 1 inch more than stock?

·
Vendor
55 Posts
I just looked up some wheels with 4/137 pattern. I think if you order the ones for a kawasaki prairie it will be wrong on the rear,as it will stick out too far. The only kawi listing for 4/137 is the prairie straight axle models,...and they run a different offset. The fronts would be the same,...but for the rear,I think the ones for the Can Am outlander 800 (4/137) with the 5-3 offset would be correct?

·
Registered
813 Posts
I would just call the place that your looking to buy from in case you get them and they dont fit. Not only do you need a 4/137 but you have to have a 12mm lug hole.. Let us know what you come up with as im going with the black ss 108's also.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts