Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have designed a new dash for where the cup holder goes and i have it so i can put 5 - 2 1/16 gauges in it and 4 square rocker switches , i am going to have it loaded on cad cam then laser cut so is their any interest ? the reason i am doing this is because nobody has enought gauges for me and then they put 3 here and 3 their , well i have my wideband o2 gauge and oil and water temp and volts and oil pressure 5 total then switches are 1 for lower hids , 2 for windsheild hids, 3 for led light bar , 4 iam using a momentary rocker for my winch control i can sell these raw for $75 each i am going to run as many as i can for the laser cutting mininum cost , my dash looks like DFR same style but differant layout for gauges and switches, i can have them powder coated satin black for a small charge

·
Gravestotalperformance
940 Posts
Pics please. I would like to have a place to mount the gauges.

·
Premium Member
4,030 Posts
The center console I designed will hold up to 6 2" guages plus 6 rocker switches and has two cup holders. I will take pics and post them up later today.

·
Banned
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hay fuel i didnt want a console cause you have to remove it all to work on motor , and what in the heck is a cup holder in a duner for that drink i would be wearing

·
Premium Member
877 Posts
The center console I designed will hold up to 6 2" guages plus 6 rocker switches and has two cup holders. I will take pics and post them up later today.
Yes that is the set up I bought from Chad, and I was very impressed with the quality and workmanship with Chad and FuelATV, I just like the console set up better than the dash but it might not be for everybody, it may not be the cheapest route but I think it is the best route for me because I am going with all individual gauges (C2 Autometer) I will post some pic when I get it in but it is a quality console, anybody thinking about this route you need to at least take a look at the setup from FuelATV. I was impressed enough I have him working on my next project. :icon_thumleft:

I didn't get Chad to do the cup holders in mine but I have the stock one that I would not go without, don't have no dunes around here, my tires stay on the ground most of the time on the back roads at 65mph and don't spill a drop.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts