Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dragon Fire sells a race ready CDI and a Kawasaki Teryx Ignition. What is the difference? I don't want to go to extreme, I just want to rev limiter gone and the low end power. What should I do????

·
TURBO!
425 Posts
Spend the money on the VDI...you wont be dissapointed!

·
Registered
53 Posts
dragonfire only has the vdi available right now. the other cdis they have tried dont work

·
Registered
171 Posts
They don't have any available right now, there are none to be had until Tuesday and we will have our first order in. According to Velocity Devices on only Hunterworks and Velocity Devices will have any for a little while.

They are having to fill a good many backorders and since Hunterworks helped develop the unit we will be the only ones having any for a short time.

By the way, the "Race CDI" from Dragon Fire is a Brute Force CDI from Dynatek with a wiring harness on it to make it work with the Teryx. We have them coming too but will call them Dynatek Teryx CDI's.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I don't know that, I didn't know there was a problem with the Brute. I can tell you Dynatek uses the same CDI from the 650 for the 750 and now uses it for the Teryx.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts