·
Registered
150 Posts
No Doubt! Awesome Job guys...

·
Registered
946 Posts
Bad ass!

Looks like Muzzy's made you guys a custom header? I imagine there was interference with the drivers seat?

And what engine setup are you guys running? Corr CC limit?

·
TERYXERISER
311 Posts
Very nice cant wait to see at the races !!!!!!!:badgrin:

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
Wow thats going to be awesome.
At your level of racing, pretty much the only stock parts seem to be some plastic and the engine cases. Good luck and have fun racing.

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Brian
We did the mods to the exhaust ,then sent it back to Muzzys so they could make a fixture. should be available for guys that drop the seats.
Yes 800cc CORR legal motor.

Doug

You are right. There is not a whole lot of stock parts left . unfortunatley the wat the rules are written this is what we feel like it takes to be competitive . If the promotors would implement a profile rule it would be a lot less work to build a race car .

Plus the fact that we just don't know how to do any other way then to the max. LOL

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thats fuckin sweet! Whats the suspension travel on that bad boy?
My bad ... I honestly have'nt paid any attention to travel #'s. If I had to guess maybe 15ish . When we get done testing it won't be anywhere near that . Mayybe 12.5 to 13 inches.

Fo circuit racing we just won't need much especially with the coilpasses .

973 Posts
One thing that makes me feel good about the Teryx...you guys didn't gusset up where the A-arms mount. That is one of the kickass things about it. If this were the rhino, there would gusseting everywhere!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts