Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Heard PRP makes them too now. Along with Harnesses & Seats of course... Call them up.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Anyone know where the "REAL" racing quality stuff can be found? and is it easily attached?
Rider's safety is first thing in racing. All safety equipments must have to work on racing day. Safety nets are one of them, They could be found at any quality safety equipment stores. Main benefit of racing net is it save's rider from major injury in accidents.

·
Premium Member
4,030 Posts
Most companies that build seats and harnesses also build window nets. I like working with Leo at Twisted Stitch, ussually just need to provide a cardboard template and let him know which style net I want. Each set is custom built and fits perfrectly.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Most companies that build seats and harnesses also build window nets. I like working with Leo at Twisted Stitch, ussually just need to provide a cardboard template and let him know which style net I want. Each set is custom built and fits perfrectly.
Twisted Stitch is one of the best brand in car equipments. And while looking at quality of window net that Twisted Stitch produces it is best among all which I had ever seen. There are some verities also which makes it best to use.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts