Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This place is pretty fun. It has rocks, open land and mud and lots of elevation chages all in one place.

Attachments

·
Registered
565 Posts
Lol, I stood on my head to see! Looks like a fun place. All I have is rain n mud right now!

·
Registered
565 Posts
Wa. PNW wetside… We have some private lands and a few "Parks" but eastern Wa is more like ari or Utah with tons land in Nat for to ride. Street legal in my town and area so that's nice too. 36degrees and rain and wind, that's my day today! Last Sat I had the KRX headlights under water!!! Didn't realize that ditch was so flooded as water was flowing and clear so I thought 2ft deep. Wrong!

·
Premium Member
528 Posts
Nice looking country!

·
Registered
565 Posts
That`s wonderful!
Please hit the mud with KRX and let is know how it does
Do you have aggressive/mud tires?
I have Stock tires. It does great in mud so far. Beaver swamp with 12" water and no hard bottom. No problems. water to windshield crossing a creek/ditch, no problem. Washing n spraying frogskin resulted in little water in belt. Burnt off quickly. Only thing that sucks is water shooting up from floor!

·
Premium Member
2016 Teryx2, 2011 Brute Force, 2008 Vulcan Classic 1500
1,053 Posts
I have Stock tires. It does great in mud so far. Beaver swamp with 12" water and no hard bottom. No problems. water to windshield crossing a creek/ditch, no problem. Washing n spraying frogskin resulted in little water in belt. Burnt off quickly. Only thing that sucks is water shooting up from floor!
I thought people we complaining because the water would stand in the floor with no good drain? If it shoots up, it must drain out? Maybe some cheep floor mats would help with that? (Just guessing, I don't have a KRX) :crying

·
Registered
565 Posts
I wish. I cut slits in my stoppers to help drain some but it still pools up in there. Now if you hit water fast like driving into a deep hole at 15mph+ it can hydraulic up and blast the caps resulting in a geyser in your crotch!!! Also if ya dent the metal skid plate by crawling over a tree down it pops caps off as well and ya have to remove plate and go full blown Jesse James to pound it back into shape... Sheety. Skid plates I got but I went riding again without installing them so guess what I get to do again!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts