Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

Ready to purchase a new KRX. whats a good offer price?

9K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  Crandizzler 
#1 ·
i requested a quote from our local dealer in vegas for a stock 2020 KRX and i was quoted $24250.00 with tax out the door. That's seems extremely high!! What are people paying for their KRX out the door for a 2020 or 2021?

#4 ·
I just purchased a 2021 for $19,499 including dealer fees. The only thing not included in that price was tax and the extended warranty. I purchased a 3-year warranty for $1049. I shopped around and every other dealer within 120 miles wanted MSRP of $20,499 and by the time they added dealer fees, the price was 22-24k. Shopping around was a real eye opener. Some of the dealers would not even give me an out the door price over the phone. Good luck.

#7 ·
If the 2020's are still around, I paid $15,499 plus tt&l at Mainland Cycle Center, La Marque, TX. Other dealers in the area were suffering the same as well, UVC Powersports, etc. Of course, that was 6 months ago.

Reactions: 2018TRex4
#11 ·
Those prices were when Kawasaki was offering $2000 rebates then also. Right now if someone can get a new krx1000 out the door for the msrp, they would be doing good for a total price. And then buying the 3 year extended kpp warranty from Big Pine motorsports for just under $900. Those warranties do not have to be bought from the same dealer you purchased the machine from. Although they may try to say they do.

#10 ·
AgPro in Guntersville offered $19800 OTD for a 2021 KRX stock, I purchased the 2021 KRX with stage 5 audioformz roof for $24 OTD, that roof is $5500 if I would have bought myself. Its almost like I paid $18500 OTD for machine and bought the roof and they installed for free, lol Worth it to me.

#12 ·
That $19,800 OTD seems like a good price now. I paid about that in May. Was that a demo machine? Or maybe they make up more on the markup from the audioformz roof somehow? All I know is the next one of these I buy, it’s going to be from a place that has a great service/repair department. The place I bought from now only has 1 service tech, and he’s still going to school. And I can’t get in to get my knuckles replaced yet. I’m still trying to find a dealer that will replace them. I got a log number from Kawasaki already to go. How is the service dept. up in Guntersville? I might have to call them and drive up there to get it done. But I’m done with saving a couple hundred bucks, and buying from an àsshole dealer.

#14 ·

Not sure if this will help you but Reno isn't that far from you. You can always hit up the local shop in Reno. I bought mine there and have sent several people there so you might get a little extra discount. Hit me up if you are interested.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.