Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a rear seat that will allow for quick removal. I only plan on using the rear seat a few times during the year and the rest of the time use the bed for its intended purposes. So I am looking for something like my Jeep Wrangler, the rear seat has a lever, push it and the whole rear bench pops out. Anyone have something like this?

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
I think thats a great idea. Hopefully it works with a 4 point harnesses that have quick access to the bolt points.

·
Vendor
2,438 Posts
Im working on a setup like that but im also working on 20 other things and coming back out with our cool looking 2 seat cage that will still allow the bed to dump like on my rhino
I dont know where to start sometime

·
Vendor
2,438 Posts
big diffrence hooking a brother up and showing the whole world something that took me months to design and mod when its time ill hook you up Brandon

youve done all kinds of mods to your teryx we will race if you beat me ill do your clutch mods for free lolol

973 Posts
:rofl2: I'm counting down the days. I hope I can beat you! So bein that mine is already in the making, can I come down to the shop and see for myself? No camera of anykind....I promise!

SORRY THIS THREAD GOT JACKED!!

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
Johnny
Can you post pictures of your tilting box with cage from the back. If its not a secret. Also how is the quick remove seat project going?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts