Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen some with rear view mirrors on them.....where did you get them and how are they mounted..I have a general idea...but some of yalls may be better....thks !

·
Registered
51 Posts
goto internet and enter wink mirror $19-29 they usual come in plastic 3-5 panel or u can go on cabelas web site and they have a small convex that mounts to the roll bar .

·
Registered
194 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
WOW, I like those side mirrors Scott.. Pretty sweet

·
Premium Member
810 Posts
Mud

man those are way too nice for my machine appearently you guys don't do much mud riding.
They are clear anodized aluminum so they clean easily just rinse the mud off.
Just cuz you ride in the mud doesn't you can't nice stuff.

(Nice cut and paste Johnny your getting good with a computer these days)

·
Registered
51 Posts
man i wished i could live close enough to the dunes to have a show utv but mine has so many tree scratches on it u can't even see the shine

·
Registered
813 Posts
Man i've been needing a rear view mirror bad as im costantly looking back too see someone is behind me on the road just want something in black that the limbs wont tear off. LOL

·
Registered
66 Posts
I agree cant stick out or the limbs will get it....and the top bar is way to high to be looking up all the time...

·
Registered
17 Posts
hello
i bought a harley standard mirror at the dealer,drilled a hole all the way through the roll bar near the top , mounted it and it works great.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Man i've been needing a rear view mirror bad as im constantly looking back too see someone is behind me on the road just want something in black that the limbs wont tear off. LOL

I couldn't agree more sir. :)

Needin' to see if my buddy's still behind me on the trail or if Johnny Law's behind me on the road. :cop2:

Bought this here deal:

www.pitstopusa.com - Detail

This weekend I done spent me 'bout a half hour under the shade tree ... in front of the fan ... drinkin' beer ... and rootin' out the lil' mountin' bracket with my Dremel thangy to make the 1.75" bracket fit on the 1.86" cage.

I can now see a lil' somethin' behind me and the branches won't rip 'er off neither. :eek:k:

:TX:

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
I had a buddy at a muffler shop make two struts out of tailpipe for roof attatchment,bolted them on about 3" below the top of the cage,broke a 28 ga piece steel roofing for the roof and got a 12$ mirror at oreillys.I can only see about 10ft behind but its enuff. Struts-20 bucks
Roof steel-40 bucks
Mirror- 12 bucks
Paint- 3 buck
Having cash to buy beer & go muddin-priceless

1 - 20 of 32 Posts