Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
What's wrong? My 14 T2 runs great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread was from 2008 originally, then switched gears to the steering recall on the 2012 Teryx4, there is no problem with your 2014 T2.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Apparently there is also now a drive belt recall, I am picking up my new 14LE today and when I stopped in to check on it a Kawasaki person was there and he told them and me about the recall. They will have the new drive belt tomorrow and will replace. I guess they have had enough of them break they are doing this.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Apparently there is also now a drive belt recall, I am picking up my new 14LE today and when I stopped in to check on it a Kawasaki person was there and he told them and me about the recall. They will have the new drive belt tomorrow and will replace. I guess they have had enough of them break they are doing this.
Can you get the details of this? What parts are put in??? Part #s please

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sorry, a little behind. They could not give me the part numbers, mechanic had already left when I picked it up, but I do know they replaced the belt and the entire clutch/drum assy! The old ones were sitting next to the Teryx and the sales guy said he watched him do it(small dealer). I will try to stop in and get the part numbers.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Sorry, a little behind. They could not give me the part numbers, mechanic had already left when I picked it up, but I do know they replaced the belt and the entire clutch/drum assy! The old ones were sitting next to the Teryx and the sales guy said he watched him do it(small dealer). I will try to stop in and get the part numbers.

Ask for a copy of the receipt. They have to give you one if you request it. I offer it to all customers getting warranty work.

SHUT UP AND RIDE!

·
Registered
70 Posts

Got my letter today. I've had zero issues with current belt. I guess it will only get better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Old Ezra
967 Posts
Got mine too today. Got it's first really big ride this weekend w/o the FDM. We'll see.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Action Kawasaki in mesquite tx. Had my recall done in one day. Quick turn around! I did look at my old belt with 400 miles on it and it looked great.

·
Registered
48 Posts
You paid a lot of money for a new machine that should work correctly, not get charged to fix a problem from the factory. Give me my parts!!! Now

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
running prob

I've got 30 hours on my 2014 t2. starts like it should.
after a 30 min ride. I have to hold pedal down to get it to stay running. then when I let off to put in gear ot stalls.. taking it back to dealer. just want some in put on what may couse it..
don't have a very good dealer mach..

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
One of the pins on the fuel pump wiring was not crimped properly from faq.. dealer changed it in 10 min..all good now..

41 - 56 of 56 Posts