Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a new UTV owner (hobby of choice has been boating) and have a 2014 teryx 4. I am amazed that there are not more (or any) rechargeable/battery powered accessories...especially things like light whips or sound bars. I am fine doing the wiring but was under some delusion that with all the battery powered tech out there that would be options. For example...I have a rechargeable speaker that puts out 150 watts (rms)...that would be more than enough to power a good soundbar, I have battery operated flood lights that I have changed the batteries once in 2 years. I would think that there would be a big market of casual UTV (completely understand why the heavy use folks would not want) operators that would be interested. Does it really not exist or am I just not finding it? Looking forward to being in the UTV family and learning along the way.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Welcome!
I might buy a battery powered chainsaw and a few flashlights otherwise my phone is the only other rechargeable accessory I carry with me. Lights and winches are hardwired on my sxs's. I guess I could be considered heavy use folk though I only get out 4-5 times a year if I'm lucky. Mines now parked til spring so I have some time to hook up more crap to it over the winter lol.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts