Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I know this gets hashed over many times but I'm looking for honest opinions on recommendation of tires/wheels for a stock 2016 Teryx4LE.

I ride in Florida at River Ranch and like going through the mud. I do NOT have a lift kit and will not get one as it won't fit in my garage then. I would like to know what wheels/tires fit WITHOUT any issue on rubbing. I do have the floorboard recall. I've read on what some have done but it gets confusing as when a person asks the question others say, 'oh I have 28x12x14 and they don't rub, but I have a 2" lift with 1 1/2" wheel spacers."

What wheel/tire combination will fit on a stock 2016 Teryx4LE with the floorboard recall, and won't rub?

Thank you in advance. Yes in the market so tell me where you got them and if reasonable.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Lots of threads on what tires and wheels fit and don't fit. I find them very confusing as well. My conclusion is that up to 28" tires will work and not rub on a stock machine. Many tire manufacturers make tires that actually measure smaller than their advertised size. You can find actual tire size measurements and weights by searching this forum and the RZR forum. This probably didn't help you at all but its all I got . . .

1 - 2 of 2 Posts