Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2016 Teryx 4LE. I have a DYNOJETa PC V already hooked up to it. Does anyone know how to remove the speed and rev limiter using a laptop hooked up to it?

·
Registered
998 Posts
From my understanding most people buy them already custom tuned. I know people can custom tune them ( I know guys who do this on their cars and trucks all the time) so hopefully somebody can provide some directions. If you haven't already, you can download the software from the DynoJet webpage and take a look at it. Their techline may be able to point you in the right direction.

·
Registered
19 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Two options
Remove the ECU and send it to Benchmark Performance, JBS Performance, or Alba Racing for tuning.
Buy a plug-in device, generally a Dynojet/Power Commander 5 is the name, that is programmed....keep in mind that it needs programmed.

The speed limiter needs removed AND the rev limiter raised to get any real benefits. If you just remove the speed limiter it only raises the top speed up a small amount as you will then hit the rev limiter. If you just raise the rev limiter without removing the speed limiter it probably won't make much difference.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts