Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We Need YOU!

Your Opinion Does Count!

Clarity Research, a powersports research company based in Detroit and North Carolina is conducting a National Research Study among Side x Side utility vehicle owners. Your input into our survey will help manufacturers design future Side x Sides.

You will also have a chance to win one of two $250 major retailer gift cards. In addition a participating member from RhinoForums, RZRForums, or TeryxForums will receive a gift card valued at $300 from their choice of one of their Official Forum vendors! The winner(s) will be drawn the week of April 21 2008, and will be contacted by email by the administrator of the forum. Please don't forget to enter a valid email address and complete the survey by midnight April 20, 2008 to be eligible!

Just click on the link below and give us your opinions about your Side x Side vehicle ownership. (You need to type in all the characters below.)

Survey Re-Direct

The survey should take about 5-10 minutes or so to complete.

There will be absolutely no sales effort as a result of your giving us your opinions.

Your opinion truly does count!

Thanks in Advance,

Brian Bass

And the UTVForums network Administrators

·
Registered
323 Posts
done

·
Registered
53 Posts
done

·
Registered
77 Posts
Brain,

Not to be a jerk here, And I realize that winners to be contacted by email, But personnaly if you wish to have us participate in these "surveys" or other stuff where stuff can be won. you should post up the Screenames of the winners so that People (including me) can see that these incentives to participating are being fulfilled and not just a gimmick to get people to participate.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I hope you do not think I was calling you a liar not my intent. It is just one of my pet peeves when Stuff for a giveaway is promised for participating in _______ that no announcement of winners is made. was just bringing it to the attention cuz I am probablynot the only one thinking it.

·
Registered
323 Posts
This was real!!! I just got a phone call from Clarity saying I had won a $250 Best Buy gift card!!! He said the other winner is from Mississippi. This is so cool. I never win stuff like this!!

Brian, what's the word on the forum winner? And would I still be eligible for that? Thanks for the link to the survey!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts