Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know most of you guys have had your teryx long enough to find all the little problems with it and was wondering if you would still pick it over the rhino? i like both but dont know what to do, my friend wants my teryx for what i paid for it and this chance for me to get all my money back wont happen agian!!

·
Registered
813 Posts
I would in a heartbeat,if you need the money then sell it..

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey rut, im gonna own one or the other which on do you like better? i ride trails, hunt etc. just think i have good deal here if i want it

·
Registered
62 Posts
Have ridden in both, and both are great, but the teryx seems to handle a little better, and plus it has more cab room to me. NOT to say the teryx does not have some problems they really need to work out.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I have ridden both and was set on the Rhino, at the last moment I chose the Teryx and would not even consider swapping out. Much more stable, better suspension, and v-twin powerplant.

Granted if you want a fuel gauge and EFI, yes you will need the Rhino right now.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I had a really hard time deciding on a SXS. For the longest time, it was between the RZR & Rhino, the Teryx didn't even enter the picture because it wasn't fuel injected. I needed the space for kids in the back, which made it tough to pull the trigger on a RZR, but I didn't care for the suspension and ergonomics of the Rhino. My wife & I stopped by just to take a quick look at it. I had no real intention of buying it. But we both fit in it, it is comfortable, and the fit & finish on the Teryx are outstanding, so we bought it. I still like the Rhino & RZR, if I had the money, I'd own one of each, but I'm very happy with my latest toy.

·
Registered
813 Posts
I sold a 07 rhino for this Teryx..

hey rut, im gonna own one or the other which on do you like better? i ride trails, hunt etc. just think i have good deal here if i want it

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
rut, do you like it alot better? i sure wish it had doors especially for my kids. my 10 year old boy drives mine and i dont want him falling out. also does yours seem hotter in the cab than the rhino?

·
Registered
813 Posts
I would buy the same machine over again,really dont think it is any hotter...

·
Registered
134 Posts
I had to put some heat shielding behind both seats, the heat off the exhaust header was coming up from between seats and console. That also stopped heat from coming up through the shifter and diff lock.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Can you explain to me how you installed the heat shielding behind both seats....is it permanent like screwed down ? or did you just stuff it in there.(or maybe it don't stuff....to stiff).....if you can send pics....I would like to do mine that way.....what kind & color (silver?) is the shield...thanks for any help and info...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Teryx Is Definetely The Way To Go. I Love Mine.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Im going to buy alittle header wrap and do the back pipe as I think it's the one needing wrapped and see how it does. Its welcome heat in the winter though ..:nerd:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts