Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ..I have a 2019 teryx 2 stock wheels & tires ...i'm looking to change the tires all four out to 28x10"...possible interco sniper 920's.....I also want to change out my rims all four , so what offset & rim width should i look for to keep things looking normal all the way around...not putting a lift kit in or anything...just want a little more height & be able to carry a spare that will fit all corners...
any help greatly appreciated
Tks D

·
Registered
2021 Teryx base with 2 inch leveling kit 14x7 delta steel wheels and 28x10x14 tusk terrabites
8 Posts
Hi ..I have a 2019 teryx 2 stock wheels & tires ...i'm looking to change the tires all four out to 28x10"...possible interco sniper 920's.....I also want to change out my rims all four , so what offset & rim width should i look for to keep things looking normal all the way around...not putting a lift kit in or anything...just want a little more height & be able to carry a spare that will fit all corners...
any help greatly appreciated
Tks D
Im running 28x10x14 terrabites on 14x7 wheel with a 4+3 offset and a 2 inch leveling kit and it works great

1 - 2 of 2 Posts