Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, Just got my Teryx 3 weeks ago. Went out twice, Awesome ride! Love the comments! Very informative!! Keep it up!

·
Banning,CA
582 Posts
Hello riverside, where did you buy yours at and how much.I'm going to buy one here soon ,callaway seems to have the best deal right now.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Sandchez! How much is Callaway selling them for?? I got mine from 74 motorsports in Elsinore for 10225.00 out the door for the basic green with the extended warranty. Warranty added 400. Don't usually get extended warranties, but since this thing is new and all, thought that was a good price for peace of mind. If you want the Finance managers name and # pm me and i'll get it for you, he was cool. No bs dealing...Very nice guys there...

·
Banning,CA
582 Posts
They sell them for 9799 otd. Pretty much the same price. Seems like all dealers are not charging for set up fees. Cuz it's a joke.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I got them down, i forget he said that he had like 100 profit...maybe it was 88... He showed me the computer invoice from Kawi (he said it was) so he matched a deal that I heard about at the Extreme show in Costa Mesa...Was a Laydown sale for him...cept my trailor was 1 inch too narrow...so I had to get a nice new one...That was the pain in the ass part...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts