Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
GPS guru
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those that have rock lights installed, where did you mount them for the best light placement ? Pictures would definitely be appreciated and helpful. I am going to mount eagle eyes I got from amazon and kind of in a predicament because my tires are 6” out of the wheel wells. So lighting the outer edges is tough.

Attachments

·
July 2020 TOTM Winner
67 Posts
I used a little different light but i made a bracket out of 1” angle alluminum scrap i had. The fronts i mounted to the side of the headlight assembly. The rears to the frame work for the bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have 1.5 “ spacers with stock wheels and they light up fine I got mine off amazon for $80 can
They work great but won’t sync to my music I don’t know why kinda pisses me off I should have read the reviews
I mounted mine on the top of the wheel wells and 4 underneath

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have 8 total
Install is super clean and I wish I would have taken photos of the process It took me sooo long thinking about where to put them and how to hide the wires, I’m very happy with the install.
Whole job took way to long lol but it’s sweet and I’ve already hot a lot of compliments
Tomorrow after work I’ll take some pics and post them on my profile
Be ready to remove dam near all the plastic
I removed the whole hood,the top of dash, switch panel, console which is a pain in the ass btw, all four seats and rear belts back plastic where the cig lighter is , little side moulding plastic on the outside of the machine and all the plastic around the seats. I think that’s it It’s not hard at all but takes a while

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have 8 total
Install is super clean and I wish I would have taken photos of the process It took me sooo long thinking about where to put them and how to hide the wires, I’m very happy with the install.
Whole job took way to long lol but it’s sweet and I’ve already hot a lot of compliments
Tomorrow after work I’ll take some pics and post them on my profile
Be ready to remove dam near all the plastic
I removed the whole hood,the top of dash, switch panel, console which is a pain in the ass btw, all four seats and rear belts back plastic where the cig lighter is , little side moulding plastic on the outside of the machine and all the plastic around the seats. I think that’s it It’s not hard at all but takes a while
I would love to see some pictures of your mounting locations, just got a set of 8 and I have been struggling with mounting location and wire routing.

P.S I know this is an old thread but hopefully, you can help.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I would love to see some pictures of your mounting locations, just got a set of 8 and I have been struggling with mounting location and wire routing.

P.S I know this is an old thread but hopefully, you can help.
Hey did you get your rock lights hooked up? Im trying to get everything for my husband to hook ours up. What kind of wiring did you get? Would 1 light be good by each tire?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts