Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know someone in the Palm Springs area that can do after-market roll-bars and install rear seats in the cargo area for the Teryx?????

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey Damen,Rhinoworld.net is building a new dualsport cage for the Teryx. I here it will be similar to the Adventure Rhino cage.and available mid april.

·
Registered
194 Posts
4 Place Cage

Damen
If your willing to come up to Valencia (3 1/2 to 4 hrs) Thad at So Cal makes a very nice set up.. Check out my pictures of the cage in the So Cal Fab Long Travel post. Just give him a call to set up an order -- What seats you want and cage color. socalfab.com

·
Registered
101 Posts
Anthony at Triumph in Corona can also help you out. At least it is sort of close to you. They did mine last week and it looks great....

Regards,
Milo

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for all the info guys. I think I am gonna wait a bit. I just spent $500 and my wife will kill me if I spend anymore right now. Little does she know........

·
Registered
23 Posts
Damen, Hey I live in 29 palms and just had a 4 seater made local. Let me know when you are ready.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What did that run? I actually put door minders and 4-point belts in a couple weeks ago.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Not Sure

I dont remember how much just the cage was, I had bumpers,cage,Seat brackets,Ice chest holder,Alum top (removable),light bar,Grab bars,Skid plate, all Powder coated every thing was 2200.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts