Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where i can get a 4 passenger roll cage bimini (or soft top) and roughly how much??? Dont really care for the sheetmetal hard top. Thanks............

·
Registered
2 Posts
4 seat cage

i saw some 4 seat cages down at rigid industries yesterday with soft tops. they silver , black , and raw with cooler racks price i don't know call them

·
Registered
528 Posts
Does anyone know where i can get a 4 passenger roll cage bimini (or soft top) and roughly how much??? Dont really care for the sheetmetal hard top. Thanks............
Since the cage dimensions can vary, go to a local upholstery shop and have one made the way you want it.

Rog

·
Registered
32 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Ours is getting done right now. I had to leave the teryx at his house so he could fit it. He is the uphostery manager at the boat company I work for out here in Havasu. I should get it back sometime in the beginning of this coming week. Ill let you know how he does!

·
Registered
157 Posts
I made my own. Went down to Jo-An Fabrics with the wife and got a big piece of duck cloth (canvas). Cut to fit, stitched it up. When I put some water on it, it will shrink up and get tight, so I'm good with that. It's solid red, btw. As soon as its done, and shrunk to fit I'll take some pics.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Thought I'd show ya'll what it looks like. Still needs some finishing stitches to 'clean it up' but I think it turned out pretty well for $12.00 in fabric and 3-4 hours of my time.

·
Premium Member
1,622 Posts
Thought I'd show ya'll what it looks like. Still needs some finishing stitches to 'clean it up' but I think it turned out pretty well for $12.00 in fabric and 3-4 hours of my time.

Looks nice!!!:butt1:

·
Registered
157 Posts
No. I stitched it on. My initial idea was to do Velcro but then I scrapped that idea because of all the individual stitching of Velcro into the fabric I'd have had to do. Much easier this way. Plus, in one or two seasons when its faded and F'd up I can cut it off and make a new one. ONly spent $12 in materials on it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts