Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking of buying a new UTV and can't decide which one to get RZR, PROWLER, TERYX, or RHINO. I have a Artic Cat 500 it is great and my parents have a Prowler it is good to but it is big. Which one do yall think is better.:ride:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Post that question on a Teryx site....guess what the response will be. Having said that.

In my area....Prowler has no good dealer support, so it's out. Rhino...I had use of one for a fair amount...I truly think the Teryx is quite a bit better. The Rzr...to me is a different class of utv, ruv, whatever you want to call it. It's strictly sport, versus utility.

·
Registered
7 Posts
i own a teryx and i have drove the rhino, prowler,rzr,and the ranger. i think each ruv is made for that one person, me and my friend went and test drove every ruv listed above. teryx was the only ruv that had what we were looking for. speed, stopping, handling,pulling and looks. teryx is not really fast. but it can get to 45mph real fast. i put a set of 28inch outlaws on my teryx. made a world difference. where i was getting stuck, i'm in 2wd pulling everyone else out. if you have not drove a teryx, you need to before you buy anthing else.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thinking more about the Teryx that is why I posted on this site. I haven't got a chance to drive one none of the dealers around here have any. I want to drive one so bad, but I don't want to buy one before i drive it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
your gonna like it, the teryx is alot of fun, and has alot of power and torque. almost unstopable. i think i spelled that right

·
Registered
528 Posts
Narrow it to Teryx and RHino. RHino is proven and Teryx is a little more rugged and v-twin power. also a little heavier.

Rog

·
Registered
385 Posts
Only 1 good thing about the rhino and that is clutching but thr teryx better frame stronger 2nd better motor more power stock and with after market 3rd alot more stable.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks everyone for the imput. I just wanted to really hear how good the teryx is from people who own them. Everyone I know own either a RZR, Rhino, or a Prowler.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts