Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there is an event, SMR Mud Maniacs Ride, being held at Sabine atv park July 17-19. Also there will be a photo shoot for Kawasaki Teryx for something. Can't remember but when I get more info on that I'll post what it's about.

Also look up Texas Teryx Riders on Facebook if you are near Texas and want some more info and a helping hand from some locals. They are very helpful.

Posted from their event page -

Team SMR is doing it again!! SMR's Mud Maniacs Ride @ Sabine Atv Park Last year was a great event so we teamed up again with Sabine Atv park again to have a great event in the Texas Heat! We will be giving away $1100 cash again in the Poker Run! We will have run what ya brung old school mud bogs! We will have a Show-N-Shine as well as a Crank it up contest! GLEN TEMPLETON will play Saturday night! We hope to see you all there!!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #3
Damn you're doing some work! Actually mine leaves today again for completion a new cage, roof, stereo and lights right now. Hopefully by then I will have new bumpers and maybe a new lift too! I think it's gonna be a good time. We've already got our spots booked. I've only been to Sabine one time and that was last summer and it was a blast so my hopes are high again!

Registered
I ride there a lot. They have some great mud and deep water runs. The big sand bar by the river is awesome to clean up a little and just hang out and sip on a cold one between runs too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts