Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering if anyone has anyone tried to put a super atv 6” lift on an “s” model teryx and if it didn’t work what were the issues? i have bought a few accessories that were supposed to not fit in the “s” model and fit perfectly was hoping this would too. thank you for any help

· Sep 2020 TOTM Winner
643 Posts
I don't have an S model, so somebody will likely chime in with more expertise (SATV is on this forum) but I know that at the very least you would need to do some fabrication work. Both the front and rear shock mounts are different on the S model and the shocks are quite a bit different as well so they would not work on the SATV lift. I would imagine that axle fitment could be an issue as well because they are different lengths. If you are confident with a plasma cutter and welder you may be able to make it work if you also bought standard Teryx length shocks and axles but I don't know why you would go that route as you would be losing all of the benefits of the S model. SATV does have portal options for the S model though, so you could consider going that route to gain ground clearance.

· Vendor
1,057 Posts
just wondering if anyone has anyone tried to put a super atv 6” lift on an “s” model teryx and if it didn’t work what were the issues? i have bought a few accessories that were supposed to not fit in the “s” model and fit perfectly was hoping this would too. thank you for any help
Unfortunately that one is not going to work on the S model. Your S model has a different A-arm mounting setup and different shock mounts on the frame. They aren't going to match up. I'm assuming we'll end up with a big lift option sometime in the future, but we don't have anything in the works right now. The portal lifts are an awesome option if you're looking for ground clearance, lower gearing, and bigger tires! Those are available right now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts