Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, Seats and harnesses will be near the top of the list for the upcoming Teryx purchase. Looked at PRP high backs but the seat back sounds low and it looks like the 31" tall is measured from the bottom of the seat mounting location, not the bottom of the seat cushion. at 31" that is just a bit too low for me, as I have a long torso, short legs and am 6'1" tall. There is no mention on how high the adjustable headrests go. ideal to me would be 36"tall or fairly close to that.

Anyone have some ideas or measurements of seat cushion to top of headrest?

·
Registered
8 Posts
At PRP, our standard Teryx seat is 28" from the cushion to the top of the adjustable headrest. We also have seat called the Teryx EZN that feels a little wider because the sides are lower. It is also taller @ 30" from the cushion to the top of the adj headrest. Since we make everything in-house, we can make any seat taller (typically either 2" or 4") for a $35.00 upcharge per seat. (It's going to have to be adjusted forward a little with a stock cage if it's that tall). Our turnaround time is less than 2 - 2-1/2 weeks on anything custom. For any custom orders, give us a call @ 800-317-6253 or call one of our many vendors. Thanks, Team PRP

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
At PRP, our standard Teryx seat is 28" from the cushion to the top of the adjustable headrest. We also have seat called the Teryx EZN that feels a little wider because the sides are lower. It is also taller @ 30" from the cushion to the top of the adj headrest. Since we make everything in-house, we can make any seat taller (typically either 2" or 4") for a $35.00 upcharge per seat. (It's going to have to be adjusted forward a little with a stock cage if it's that tall). Our turnaround time is less than 2 - 2-1/2 weeks on anything custom. For any custom orders, give us a call @ 800-317-6253 or call one of our many vendors. Thanks, Team PRP
Sweet! I'll have to look into that for sure. Appreciate the feedback!

·
Registered
8 Posts
No prob. Let us know!

·
Registered
194 Posts
PRP

Go with PRP all the way. I am using their Low backs with head rests and they are very comfy. PRP also stepped up and donated a set of seats to a friend of mine that we are doing a Teryx build up on.(see post at the top of the general forums). SO PLEASE give them your business

·
Registered
194 Posts

·
Premium Member
170 Posts
OK, Seats and harnesses will be near the top of the list for the upcoming Teryx purchase. Looked at PRP high backs but the seat back sounds low and it looks like the 31" tall is measured from the bottom of the seat mounting location, not the bottom of the seat cushion. at 31" that is just a bit too low for me, as I have a long torso, short legs and am 6'1" tall. There is no mention on how high the adjustable headrests go. ideal to me would be 36"tall or fairly close to that.

Anyone have some ideas or measurements of seat cushion to top of headrest?
WE HAVE A SEAT THAT IS 30" FROM THE TOP OF THE CUSHION TO THE TOP OF THE HEADREST, AND IF YOU WANT TO PAY FOR THE EXTRA TALL OPTION ($33.00), WE WILL MAKE YOUR SEAT AS TALL AS YOU WANT.

YOU CAN PICK UP OUR SEATS THROUGH

SDHQ
525 EAST BASELINE ROAD STE 108
GILBERT, AZ 85233
877-969-2929
OR
HOT RIDE 4 U
14045 DESERT ROSE CT.
BAKERSFIELD, CA 93314
661-587-7702

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts