Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of you know about Race Trim seats? They say they are a fairly new company and the prices seem to be very good, 2 low back seats with adjustable headrests and cloth inserts, black on black for 280.00..........

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hey Ty. Good to meet you at FNR. I have not heard of those seats. As far as comfort, I have heard good things about PRP, BSSand, Jet Trim and Twisted Stitch. You sat in my PRP seats. I know many of the vendors on here offer discounts to forum members. I would check with Rigid, UTV Crap and Unleashed UTV. I would not buy seats without sitting in them first. Sit in different brands and styles first before buying to see what you like the best.

·
Premium Member
810 Posts
Teryx Spacific Seats

B S Sand has just come out with a Teryx spacific its a little bigger the a Rhino seat so it doesn't look out of place in the bigger Teryx seat area. I should have some pics next week.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was just at Ridged Industries. They will have some new Teryx seats in the store by the middle of next week. I saw a sample of the seats and they are very nice.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts