Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to see how everyone secures their sxs to a trailer. What are some suggestions?

·
Premium Member
1,485 Posts
E- track rocks not a lot of money. Have them on trailer & toy hualer

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
More of where you strap the machine itself.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I will try to get some pics. In the rear I use a axle strap thats is about a foot long and has D-rings on both end and I run it threw the loop under the reciever then use a ratchet strap and pull it backwards.

axle strap from Northern Tool + Equipment strap&mkwid=sngIFmOI5&pcrid=8009917751&mt=b

For the front I just hook the ratchet strap to the back of the winch plate and pull foward.

I installed (welded and bolted D-rings) on all my trailers so that I can all ways pull the straps foward and reward on the machine kinda like you are trying to pull it apart.

2 2 or 3 inch straps and you are good to go.

·
Registered
27 Posts
That's what I used to secure my Teryx. Easier than using tie down straps from bumpers to D-Rings. Less than 10 minutes to tie 4 tires down.

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
E-tracks and tire bonnets from Jeg's made for cars. The T4 has never moved while trailering...

·
Registered
5 Posts
I use 4 tie downs. Two on the pipe of the bottom A-arms in the back and 2 on the bottom of the front A-arms by the wheel.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts