• GrandkidsMX

Votes: 3 50.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Administrator
God bless 馃嚭馃嚫
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Summer is hot and it's time to enter the Teryx of the Month contest for September 2021.

We are looking for the best video or photo that features your Kawasaki Teryx, Teryx4 or Teryx KRX 1000.

We welcome everyone, including staff and vendors, to participate.

Contest Rules:
  • The "Video" or "Photo" must be submitted to this thread
  • Only ONE "Video" or "Photo" will be allowed, so make it your best. If you enter more than one, I'll pick the first one you submitted.
  • You must be the owner of the Teryx
  • If you'd like, include a description of your Teryx with a list of all modifications.
  • As always, photos are still welcome, but well edited videos are encouraged.
Voting will begin on or about the first of the month. Once the voting ends, we will publish the winning "Video" or "Photo" on the front page and the winner will also receive:

Current Prize:

Custom TOTM Winner Title and a gift card (subject to change).

Jan & Jun 2021 TOTM Winner
I took the kids up to Cadomin Mountain last week. It was our first time on this trail. I wouldn't want to take a quad up here, at least not with a passenger. We had to winch up part of the trail to get to this point after spinning out in diff lock. There was one pretty steep section full of loose rock and sand. Other than a few ledges it was easy after we got up to the ridge. We ended up making it up to the top of the mountain in the back ground. If you zoom in you can see the little building we drove to at the highest peak in the background.

Administrator
God bless 馃嚭馃嚫
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The poll is live. Get your vote in.

Administrator
God bless 馃嚭馃嚫
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Reactions: Andy>
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.