Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Gumbo
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am having trouble downloading the service manual got the converter portion downloaded the other day and when i go back it wont let me download the rest . of it what did i do wrong
:turtle::loser2:

·
Registered
110 Posts
I thnk the link was a back door into the Kawasaki site.I noticed that it had quit working last night.I think Kawasaki took the links down to keep it from being downloaded anymore.

·
Gumbo
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok well that sucks if anyone has the section with the how to on changing the rear output shaft seal pm me please so maybe i can get it via email:dankk2:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Are you talking about the K dealer site? I printed the carb section off of them, then ran out of ink. So I got more ink and went to print the whole manual and could not get back to that part of site.

·
Gumbo
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i am not sure i got the link off a post in this forum and now it doesnt work for me :censored7:either

·
Gumbo
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea i know i guess i should have printed the whole thing while i could have :naughty:

·
Registered
323 Posts
i was able to get them while they were up and .pdf them. i just uploaded them to my FTP site for all to use.

here they are. complete with bookmarks embedded to take you to the particular section you are looking for.

Terys Service Manual and Parts Diagrams

·
Registered
81 Posts
Thanks Skinny for the service manuel link. , My belt is looser than hell. Just checked the manuel my deflection is 13/4 inch. I ordered a heavy duty belt from Hunterworks today. I only have 40hrs. Maybe the new belt will wear better and stretch less. I would guess than some teryxes belts were on the loose side when new. That would explain why some are at double the hours and not having trouble.

·
Registered
323 Posts
no problem, guys!! i knew it wouldn't stay up forever. glad i could help.

·
KENNETH
49 Posts
Large thank you for Skinny

Thanks for the kindness------------------new owner who greatly appreciates your help!:dankk2::dankk2:

·
Registered
323 Posts
no prob. enjoy!!

·
Registered
192 Posts
I just tried to download the PDF manual and it says it was removed :(

1 - 20 of 37 Posts