Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts

·
TURBO!
425 Posts
I will have these availible shortly.. you will have to remove the handle from your stock seat base. There not really a kick panel but more of a leg bar.

·
Registered
194 Posts
JAKE - PPF,, Those look nice... Hey your Message box is full, it says you need clean out the clutter .. LOL

·
Registered
528 Posts
CustomC
You mean you did all that work in a few short days and long ass nights and you can't make doors???? LOL

Rog

·
TURBO!
425 Posts
PPF how strong are those side bars.
They are plenty strong to keep your legs in.. but they will prolly move a bit if you take a hard hit from the side, Im thinking about making the same set but also attaching them to the floor.

How come your Teryx is for sale online?
I just buy the machine and use it to make all my jigs for bumpers and light bars and stuff, test everything real good, pimp it out, take it to a few shows, sell it, and move on to the next new sxs. The teryx is my favorite so far, I might just have to bulid my self another one.

·
TURBO!
425 Posts
Thanks! Be sure to let me know of anyone that might be interested in that little green monster!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
WOW! Thanks for all the feed back now I have some to choose from... No Kidding FJ... we just can't squeeze doors out... ha ha ha... I need to have some on a Teryx by monday and was having no luck so hopefully I will now!!!! Thanks again EVERYONE!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts