Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Can anyone suggest some good price side mirrors that fit properly? Bought some that were suppose to fit the Teryx, but the holes wouldn't line up.馃槙

Registered
I got a set from extreme metal products. They are reasonably priced, they fit, and I like them.

Registered
I use these:

Amazon Link

I mow the lawn with our T4 and have lots of trees and hedge rows. The mirrors take more of a beating at home than they do on the trail. I fought the price for a while, but I have only replaced two since 2014. One I broke, and the other unscrewed when being hauled on the freeway at 70 mph. I knew it was loose, but didn't think it mattered.

Oct 2020 & February 2021 TOTM Winner
2020 Teryx 4 SE, SATV arched a-arms, Hester Edition Stage 3/4 Elkas, 30" Terrabites, Teton Beadlocks

I really like they style and the light they put out

Sep 2020 TOTM Winner
I am running these Kemimoto ones from Amazon. I had some cheaper upright rectangle shaped ones first but I couldn't get enough adjustment to allow me to see what I wanted, mostly because I have the Super ATV flip up windshield so it limits where you can mount the mirrors because of how the windshield attaches. These Kemimoto ones allow me to see where I need to and they also flip back if you hit something with them....and they fit the Teryx tubes fine with the included spacers.

Registered
2021 Kawasaki Teryx4 S LE in Persimmon Red
I bought cheap mirrors on Amazon. I didn't like that the grab handle blocked part of the mirror. I tried flipping them, but didn't like that position. I noticed cracks developing in the clamps, due to flexing. I found the best solution. I had some aluminum angle laying around, so I cut to length, rounded the corners, and drilled some holes. My picture is from my test fit, before I painted them, but this worked out great. This makes the position just like in a car, and is much more sturdy than the tube mount. No worries about interference with windshield mounts. Only took about 45 minutes to fab both sides.

Registered
2021 Kawasaki Teryx4 S LE in Persimmon Red
I bought cheap mirrors on Amazon. I didn't like that the grab handle blocked part of the mirror. I tried flipping them, but didn't like that position. I noticed cracks developing in the clamps, due to flexing. I found the best solution. I had some aluminum angle laying around, so I cut to length, rounded the corners, and drilled some holes. My picture is from my test fit, before I painted them, but this worked out great. This makes the position just like in a car, and is much more sturdy than the tube mount. No worries about interference with windshield mounts. Only took about 45 minutes to fab both sides.

Attachments

Registered
2020 T2
I use these:

Amazon Link

I mow the lawn with our T4 and have lots of trees and hedge rows. The mirrors take more of a beating at home than they do on the trail. I fought the price for a while, but I have only replaced two since 2014. One I broke, and the other unscrewed when being hauled on the freeway at 70 mph. I knew it was loose, but didn't think it mattered.
You do what with it, haha?! I avoid driving mine on the yard at all costs. I hope Kawi develops a turf mode eventually.

Sep 2020 TOTM Winner
You do what with it, haha?! I avoid driving mine on the yard at all costs. I hope Kawi develops a turf mode eventually.
they have one... on the Mule. That's the machine you want for mowing the lawn :ROFLMAO:

Registered
2020 T2
they have one... on the Mule. That's the machine you want for mowing the lawn :ROFLMAO:
Touch茅. I meant on the Teryx....one reason I chose Kawi was because of the hybrid of sport/utility of the T2, would be nice to add that feature to make it more well rounded ya know. But.....I guess that is an excuse for another bike haha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts