Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
a couple of pictures of my teryx, dragonfire long travel,cdi, and exhaust, afe intake, dragonfireracing in phoenix did all of the installation, setup and jetting, they did an excellent job , if your looking for long travel suspension, i would reccomend Dragonfire's, it works fantastic.
sincity teryx.jpg

teryx 2.jpg

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
it absoloutely has to be jetted right thats for sure, with CDI, afe intake, and muzzy exhaust, it does quite well, paddle tires are an absolute must, right now im using 25x10x12 skat trak paddles, but they are not big enough, fullerton sand sports has special ordered some 10 inch by 12 douglas aluminum red label wheels and they are having a 26x12x12 inch skat trak paddle made specifically for the teryx to give it a lot more flotation, they said it will be about three months before they get them but make sure you sign up for a pair. i ended up jetted at 175 dyno jets for dumont yesterday, dyno jet and dragonfire reccomend 190s this is way to rich.
sin city

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes, the skat trak 25 inch paddle that most everybody is using works fine, the teryx just needs more flotation, im currently using eight paddle.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts