Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Thanks Johnny!!! U DA MAN !! , it should fit just fine. Ill let you guys know. Its for the case vent that goes into the intake. Prevents oil from entering the carbs under full throttle bouncy fun stuff .

Honestly it looks like a marital aid of some sorts !

·
Registered
60 Posts
OUCH !! dont hold back. speak your mind. what does a yzf catch can cost?

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
haha,pretty cheap for me!it mainly happens when a aftermarket cdi is used and the motor is revving higher

·
Vendor
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
13.95 uni filter
17.00 plastic catch can
12" goodyear oil gas line
2 hose clamps
rent 5500.00
Phones 350.00
Internet 90.00
electric 500.00
2 overpaid guys Priceless as they say
But when your done LYAO tell us more about the YZF can maybe its cheaper

·
Vendor
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yes we stock them I think they are around 40.00 but you need to call the shop to make sure

·
Vendor
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I see the one on the yfz is about 5. bucks cheaper and looks alot bigger is that what you used puddle jumper ? and did it fit ok ?

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
works just fine,go to yfztech.com and damn near anybody on that site will give one to you.then go buy a ricer air cleaner at autozone for $5 and who doesnt have hose and hose clamps laying around to use.seems alot cheaper than $40 and im sure that dont include shipping,woopee!

·
Vendor
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well yep that sounds like a great deal.... But if thats get to be to much trouble for anybody paying 8 to 10 bucks for shipping on that free box from yfztech then spending 4 bucks a gal for atleast 2 gal of gas to go to autozone to pick up that 5 dollar filter then driving back to the autozone because you cant find that extra hose clamp laying around then getting home and seeing that the yzftech free box has 3 ports on it so now im on my way back to autozone to get that 1.00 rubber cap well anyway you know what I mean if all thats is just to much trouble give us a call because we already did all that for ya...and if your looking to get some 14" wheels and buying a chainsaw driving 300 miles to cut down a tree then cutting 4 nice round new wooden wheels out of it just dont sound like a cheap deal please call me id love to help you guys in anyway I Can....Im just joking around but you know what Im saying PuddleJumper

·
Registered
61 Posts
Johnny, your setup will probably work fine for a stock displacement motor, but if anybody on this site is planning on digging into the motor at all such as cams, head porting, bigger displacement or higher compression, the vent can that you use has to have a second inlet because the rear cylinder has to be drilled and tapped and a 1/2 inch barbed fitting installed, then hose from that fitting must be run up to the vent can also. these motors when pumped up need two vents, its an absolute must, the vent can should have some kind of sponge or baffles in it such as the yfz vent box, over the years we have found that it works best, it was Mickey Dunlap owner of Four Stroke Tech that came up with the design several years ago. it doesnt have to be the yfz box but it must have at least two inlets.
sincity

1 - 20 of 25 Posts