Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just bought my new teryx...it has 25 miles on it now and it seems to have a slight miss on the bottom end and it smells like it is running very rich...any suggestions?

·
Registered
4 Posts
My only suggestion would be to trade it in on a polaris rzr, 800cc fuel injected....no screwing around with proper jetting or running rich or lean!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
It was funny the first time, but what's the point of interjecting the values of another machine on this forum? Posting on every thread is a bit much! I don't know about you, BBFord, but I have a job & have to go to work now, so I won't respond to your gibberish on any other threads. Not that you'd care!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
two things....
thanks for the reply, but if i wanted a RZR i would have bought one...and there still is fuel mixture issues with fuel injected machines...only you use a fuel controller to adjust them instead of jetting....i have a CAN-AM RENEGADE 800X for the speed...i wanted something for me and the wife to enjoy...

second...i found the problem...the choke for the front cylinder was sticking...all is well now...:ride:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hey King, Nice looking Quad. I bet that baby really gets up. It certainly would blow away any RZR, but like you said you have the Teryx for you & your wife and that's all that matters that you're happy with it . Not sure what that other character is trying to prove anyway!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts