Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any snorkel recommendations? How high are these snorkeled from the factory. I tend to run into allot of water here in Florida and Im probably going to snorkel it but really don't want snorkels sticking up and taking up space unless I have to. Will it make it though a few feet with the factory setup?

·
Registered
974 Posts
It would help to know what year model teryx you have.... My 14 has the air intake under the dash, and the cvt intake under the hump near the shifter from the factory.

·
Registered
289 Posts
You can look at snorkelyouratv. I have there snorkel kit but have the 2014 t4
A couple of buddies of mine just did the gas vent modification and can go in water

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a SYATV setup on my Ranger. I'll check them out for the Trex. I ride at River Ranch mostly. I haven't taken delivery of the bike yet so Im still riding the Ranger.

·
Registered
289 Posts
That is a good idea. Haven't heard of that one yet. I also ride river ranch. Was just out there for 4 days. Love it!!! TCR coming up in February are you going?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That is a good idea. Haven't heard of that one yet. I also ride river ranch. Was just out there for 4 days. Love it!!! TCR coming up in February are you going?

Im still deployed and will be back sometime in Feb. My camp is off Ft. Bragg Rd just before the Play Pen, I'll look you up when I get back. Hope to do some Quail hunting before the season closes down. I may of seen you out there with your buggy this past Sept Oct. I have the Ranger XP 900 with 8 inch lift on 34's camo usually have my blue heeler with me.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I didn't waterproof mine as it was too late and I bought the super atv power steering which includes a waterproof ecu. The entire kit was less than kawasaki replacement.

Guys have been smearing with silicon and using dielectric grease on connections.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts