Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here some shots of So Cal Fabs +5 Long Travel Kit. And 4 Place cage with Light Bar and Roof. These were taken today before and during our testing. Enjoy:drive1:

Attachments

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More Pictures

Some More Shots

Attachments

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tuning Shots

Out in the Dirt

Attachments

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Updates

The Bumper and Doors will be built up this week. The Bead lock Specialties Wheels and Sway-Away Shocks will also be added for the next round of tests,we are also testing with Kings. For todays test we used FOX shocks which worked very well.. Full travel is 14.5 inches - The Teryx worked perfect and I was very happy with the way everything looked and functioned..
-John

·
Official Booyaa Crew Member
166 Posts
Looks great! Are they they ready to start shipping yet?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Orders

Thad needs about 2 more weeks to get all the kits finalized then they should be ready to go.. You can put your pre-order in now however.. They look really nice up close his work in as near perfect as you can get.. All cambers and compression ratios were carefully done. Shock strokes and travel are perfect.. He just needs to dial in the shock valving on each brand of shock before he starts selling them.. The cage is pretty sick as well...

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks

Thanks.. I really like the way everything went together.. It turned out very clean.. Can't wait to get the sand tires on and hit the dunes....

·
Registered
92 Posts
I hav to say very impressed. I will be curious to see the overall width with the new wheels. Thanks for putting a pick of the gps mounted very clean looking install. I look forward to seeing it done but you have one very clean Teryx as it sits now good job.

·
166 Posts
Where can I buy the Radiator Shrouds?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Radiator Shrouds

Jimmy
Give Jake a call at PPF for the shrouds.. UTV Custom Fabrication | Powell Performance & Fabrication
He is also a member here on the Teryx Forums.. I ordered mine and had them with in 2 days.. He also is sending my buddy Jason who I posted about on here a set for free!!!. So please give him your business...
-John

Thad (So-Cal Fab) is going to do a real minimal bumper in order to keep the lines of the body clean.. Jake at PFF is making me up a pre-runner style rear bumper that should look pretty sick as well.. The doors are going to be step through bolt on style again keeping with the body lines... I can't wait the get the beadlocks put on.. I went with the gloss black spyder and red beadlock..

·
166 Posts
SolcalKarts,

Can't wait to get my So. Cal Fab kit when he's ready to release them. I picked up my Black ITP Beadlock wheels on Saturday and already have Paddles and Smoothies from Unleashed UTV!
AC Racing/ Flow has my Teryx and they are mocking up a Front bumper and Bed extension right now! I'll call UTV Custom Fabrication | Powell Performance & Fabrication about the Radiator Shrouds today.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
What the...

HAAHAH, how'd that get there:yikes:
I believe that was from the 4am thrash session Thad and his crew did in order to get it all done for testing the next morning.... Good catch:devil3:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Tie Rods

These are the only ones I have with me here at work. Hope it helps

Attachments

1 - 20 of 28 Posts