Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a couple of photos of SoCal Fab's long travel kit (rear arm mock up only:tools1:). I will post more photos of the entire package shortly. The kits should be ready in the next couple of weeks. Thad is also making cages that should be ready by next week.

Attachments

·
Official Booyaa Crew Member
166 Posts
Another amazing product out of So Cal Fab!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Chad, not sure what he is going to charge. I'm sure it will depend on what shock you go with. I went with Sway-A-way, Check out their web site (:: SO-CAL FAB ::) for prices on Rhino arms, I bet they will be similar to those in terms of cost...

·
TURBO!
425 Posts
By far the coolest set ive seen! Nice Work!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Front arms are mocked up... I'll try to take some pictures tomorrow..

·
Official Booyaa Crew Member
166 Posts
any pricing yet?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry Jimmy don't have any info on pricing, maybe Thad can jump in and give you guys some costs and delivery eta's...

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Update

Talked with Thad today.. The long travel kit should be ready to go by next week.... 5+ over arms, 14.5 inches of travel, Summer Brothers Axles, and your choice of shocks. 8inch stroke in the front 6inch in the rear.. I will try and have some pictures up as soon as they get finished up.... He also has 4 seater cages ready to go and I'm sure 2 seaters can be made up just as fast....

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sure why not... I'll see If i can get the wife to shoot some action shots. HAHA.. That should be good.... I will put some pictures up as soon as I take delivery of the rig this week...

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LT kit

I hope to have some pictures up by Saturday night maybe some video (never put video up before). The goal is to run the final product Sat morning and dial it in... We will be using FOX shocks for the test, The Sway-a-ways will come in on Tuesday. There are a couple things still left to do but Thad is doing everything he can to get it set up. I will put up some revised numbers in terms of travel once everything is complete. After that I would think arm orders could be made by Monday next week, and depending on what shocks you want and how soon Jose @ Summer Brothers can fill the axle orders. I bet the arm kits could ship out with in 2 weeks...:icon_thumleft:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts