101 - 113 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Mine was great after the recall. Until it sucked dirt in and killed the engine

·
Registered
95 Posts
I got my recall done a couple weeks ago my dealer also replaced the spare belt I had bought with the new upgraded belt. I have been very pleased with the results so far.
Today got to put it to a test I had to move a 8x10 wooden shed on skids down a dirt trail about 1 1/2 miles. The belt didn't over heat or slip and the unit pulled that shed with no problem I was very impressed.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Belt/clutch recall

Got mine done today. Seems to have more bottom. It sure does get to the limiter faster and seems to run at a higher RPM. Anyone else feel the same?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just purchased a 2014 T4 (July 13 production date) and I need to take it in to have the floor recall done. Will this T4 be able to get the belt/clutch replacement done also? The previous owner purchased it new, and he didnt know about the belt, or floorboard issues. My warranty end in october, so I want as much fixed as I can for free! Thx for the help.

·
Administrator
4,015 Posts
Welcome to the forum, tawd77. Your dealer should be able to tell you for certain whether or not the belt/clutch replacement can be done.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks! I dropped it off at the dealer today. They are suppose to call me and let me know what all Kawasaki authorizes them to do. Hopefully the belt/clutch gets done!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Are the recall parts holding up well? I just picked up a '14 and will be checking with the dealer to see if the clutch/belt recall was done on mine.

·
ROCKSOFFROAD
1,436 Posts
Are the recall parts holding up well? I just picked up a '14 and will be checking with the dealer to see if the clutch/belt recall was done on mine.
Ours has been fine belt & clutch recall on our 2014 t4 le was done at 600 miles first set up was no problem new clutch fully engages a little slower maybe 15 mph in high gear instead of maybe 20 mph in high new setup worked better in tight trails & steep hills still get 50 mph no problem
Dealer Changed belt again at 4400 miles and belt looked new now it has 8600 + time to change again we always carry spare belt ,tools,1/2 " Riobi hammer driver & impact sockets for pulleys bolt to spread secondary clutch ect but have never used them

101 - 113 of 113 Posts