Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· TOTM Winner Sep '22
2014 TERYX 4 LE 4X4
235 Posts
I just installed MTX65PL speakers,MTX 100.4 800 watt Amp bridged & MTX mudbtc sounds great even driving down the road topped out with my portals & 34" tires. I still have to finish things up but this is so far what I have done.
Hood Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive lighting Vehicle door

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Hood Grey

Automotive tire Bumper Motor vehicle Gas Automotive exterior

Automotive tire Automotive exterior Gas Motor vehicle Auto part

· Registered
2022 Teryx4 S LE
126 Posts
I put the boss mgr350b head unit which has the usb plug so I can charge my phone, 300 watt punch amp that I used to have in the Harley, 4 cheap ass tower speakers. The only thing i would say is spend some more money in your speakers. My total setup is about $500. I’m going to be upgrading my speaks to two speaks but they cost about $550 for both and are very clear sound. Otherwise, it is still loud as hell and when I’m riding in the mountains everyone hears me lol.

Attachments

· Registered
3 Posts
Hello everyone. New to the forum. Just picked up my 2018 teryx4 le. Has 1100km on it. Wondering a goud sound set up as i like it loud
I went with the NOAM audio on my 21 T4 LE. The sub and amp fit perfectly under the drivers seat. I insulated the compartment and waterproofed it. 2 roll bar mounted speakers behind back seats. Sounds great.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts