Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, new to the forum and new owner of a 2014 Teryx 2 Camo with roof. I'm looking to add a stereo to my unit and would like some feedback on SSV Works 4 Speaker Overhead Weather Proof SoundBar WP-U04L.

I read somewhere the system doesn't work with the roof and am just wondering about peoples experiences with the install or if anyone has a better system to recommend. It just seems like the best all in one package and the price is right. Any info is appreciated, thanks and look forward to hearing from you!

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have a 15 T4 and I ended up going with a Boss marine (MGR350B) round radio I put in dash with a couple of wakeboard speakers... It actually wasn't to bad to install... some have some great set ups on here but I went this route... The radio is bluetooth so the Iphone can stay in the drybox away from dust and water... Good Luck.. post some pictures of what you go with...

·
Administrator
God bless 🇺🇸
4,260 Posts
Welcome. SSV Works is a forum sponsor. Here is their sub forum in the vendor section: SSV Works - Kawasaki Teryx Forum
There may be some info there that can help you.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Got one in my 2014. I don't like it too much hassle fm want pick up no back light on any thing so night riding sucks no memory wire so wire it direct to battery is what they suggest I wired mine to key switch because I didn't want battery run down now it cuts off and have to reset everything every time. Randomly cuts off while riding after 2nd head unit. Have to lay over to read stations ect which is way to small. It's so much trouble normally after an hour or so we just get tired of fooling with it and listen to other riders with us as we ride. It does sound decent a lot more base than I expected just not very well thought out.i built a 2009 put Jensen marine radio alpine amp Ssvs 10 inch sub and Rockford fosgate 8 inch tower speakers way better sound and much better set up wish I'd went this way on 2014 just got tired of building stuff was ready to ride. That was a mistake I wish I had not made.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Here is a couple of pictures of what I did.. I will hide the wires a little better when I have more time in the winter.. but came out pretty good.. You cant see it but there is also a boss 6x9 between the front seats.. I didn't realize the other picture didn't get taken... lol.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts