Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just curious what you all think.

I have problems with mine starting in the morning here in Ga, its not cold its usually in the 65-70 range. Once started it runs good, but let it sit for 6 hours and its back to being very difficult to start. Just wondering if this is the nature of the beast or if there is something I shoud check. Choke is working fine.

thanks

973 Posts
Mine is a bitch to start to. Its like a old SBC. (Small Block Chevy) I think its bull that you have to pump the gas to start it. I dropped mine off today at the dealership and mentioned it to them. Their gonna do the 100 hour service and adjust the valves and see if that helps. I'll let everyone know as soon as its done.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Well mine hasn't been started since last Friday and now it wont start. It's been fine up until now. Battery has loads of juice, it turns but won't fire up. I've left it outside in the 80 degree sun for 20 minutes, to warm up and in case I flooded it but still nothing.

It's a beautiful day here today and I really want to go for a blast. Well pissed off at this point. Stupid carbs. <insert angry face here>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts