Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
El Moderator
4,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
You may have seen or heard about the recent news report that State Land Department is considering shutting down state land to off-road vehicle recreation.

Off-roaders could be kicked off trust land: http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2008/07/30/20080730OffHighwayRules.html.

Because of our shared concern over the loss of riding areas, we have started an effort to collect the names, addresses, and emails of individuals like you who want to preserve access to their riding areas. We believe that it is time for each and every person who loves off-road vehicle recreation to stand up and be counted. We have created an electronic petition that we hope can demonstrate to our public representatives that we care deeply about continued access to state land.

Please visit Keep Arizona Open to read and sign the petition. And then help spread the word.

You can see the people behind this effort, and become one of them, at Keep Arizona Open.

·
El Moderator
4,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys...keep it going!

·
El Moderator
4,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
bradhasteryx
137 Posts
I love how my tax money goes to nothing but people who get to sit around a table and think of new laws to put out there! They ran out of DUI laws to put out there so now in arizona they are on the dust issue! Soon you won't be able to take a piss standing up, you'll scare the borrowing owls!! Thats my two cents!

Monsoons will soon be against the law in arizona because of the dust problems!!

·
El Moderator
4,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Soon you won't be able to take a piss standing up, you'll scare the borrowing owls!! Thats my two cents!

Monsoons will soon be against the law in arizona because of the dust problems!!
If you piss on the ground it would suppress the dust!!! Lets all do our part to saturate the ground!

·
El Moderator
4,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
There are a lot of groups out there fighting the cause... this is not an endorsement of any particular group, but more for information. If you agree with a group, throw your support their way...everything is helpful! Thx again!

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
Well that sucks. I live in Washington State the true home of NO FUN for OHV's. I was hopping to buy a place in AZ. so I could ride my Teryx more often and on the street. I hope your effort pay's off.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts