Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am looking for a complete set of factory teryx wheels, I will pick up, So Cal area.

My stock wheels have held up to the rocks, so with better (taller) tires, I should be styling.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Factory tires and wheels

I got my new Teryx LE y-day and I had some 14" SS and terracross put on it before I left the dealer. I have brand new stock tires and wheels I will sell. But I live in Texas. I will sell them for $200. and you pay shipping. Let me know.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Wheels

Are you looking for just the rims or both tires and rims.. Did you get that SoCalFab cage painted up and bolted on yet?

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have a set of new take offs that I will sell you for $250.00. You pay the actual shipping. I live in Boise, Idaho. Let me know.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Whats up John (SoCalKarts)? I am looking for just the wheels.

The cage came out so nice, I had it powdercoated black wrinkle.
I've had the cage on for mock up purposes, but it needed to come off. Several companies have needed me to keep it stock for R&D purposes. Neri Style and now Works shocks. I want to finish it up so I can post pictures with everything finally on it. I guess thats the price for being the test mule!

I am actually looking at developing my own lift kit, possibly a long travel suspension set up (Thads set-up is very nice), and a part that will eliminate the desing flaw with the air intake box.

gotbumper2 and Avi8tormd - Thank you but I am really looking at picking them up, so it would have to be local.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Wheels

Cool, Give Thad a call I know he has a set just laying around the shop.. I'm sure he would make you a hell of a deal...
SoCalFab 661-295-9955
-John

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
I got my new Teryx LE y-day and I had some 14" SS and terracross put on it before I left the dealer. I have brand new stock tires and wheels I will sell. But I live in Texas. I will sell them for $200. and you pay shipping. Let me know.
Are these the same camo pattern as the NRA model? If so, I'll buy them.
Please e-mail me about them [email protected] Thanks. John

I want to buy a set of NRA camo wheels and tires. NEW condition. Please contact me at ([email protected]) Thanks. WOLFMAN Riverside, CA.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts